Sun Academic Initiative
The Sun Academic Initiative (SAI) is a program designed to create a collaborative relationship between Sun and academic institutions. Courses delivered through this program will introduce students ao.
To find out more about the Sun Academic Initiative, please visit: http://www.sunacademic.com/
For online registration, go to: http://www.sun.com/secure/products-n-solutions/edu/programs/sai/sai.jsp
As a SAI Participant, your institution can now access Sun's learning management system called Sun Learning Connection (SLC). Sun Learning Connection will give you access to the FREE / No Cost web courses needed to get Sun Certified!
Attached are instructions for you (your students, faculty, staff, employees) to use in order to register and gain access to Sun Learning Connection.
If you have any questions and or concerns regarding the Sun Academic Initiative (SAI) Program, please contact us at: Contact_SAI@sun.com
Please follow these steps to register and gain access to the Sun Learning Connection:
1. To access the Sun Learning Connection, please visit the following URL: http://learningconnection.sun.com.
2. If you already have a Sun account ID, please login using your existing ID and password. You will be asked to provide some additional information to register your account with the Sun Learning Connection, including the company name and company ID listed below in step 4.
3. If you do not have an existing Sun account ID, the Sun Learning Connection requires that you first register by creating a user name and password. From the Sun Learning Connection login page, click “Register” to be taken to the registration page. Please follow the instructions on the registration page to create your user name.
4. Plase note that when registering, you will be asked to provide the following information and need to enter it exactly as presented here:
Company Name: please contact your representative dr. Petr Konas
Company ID: please contact your representative dr. Petr Konas
5. When registering with the system, please read and accept or decline the terms of the Citizenship and Privacy Statements.
6. The Sun Learning Connection has been re-engineered to improve accessibility for disabled users. Once you submit your profile during registration, you will be asked if you would like to view only courses that have been engineered to be more accessible. Once you’ve answered this question, you will be logged into the Sun Learning Connection and will see the News page.
7. To enroll in a course, please click the Courses button and view your catalog by selecting “Course Catalog” from the dropdown list located on the right side of the “My Courses” page. To view a description of a course, please click Description. To enroll into a course, please click the title of the course that you would like to access.
8. To view your list of enrolled courses, please select Current Courses from the dropdown list. To access a course and view the course detail, click on the course title.
9. If you experience an issue on the Sun Learning Connection Portal, please select the "Contact Us" link and follow the process on how to submit your issue to the Sun Learning Connection support team for review and resolution. This link can be accessed from the login page as well as from the bottom of the page once you have logged into the Sun Learning Connection. This process is also described below.
When launching a course, you may need to wait a few moments as the course loads. Please do not close or resize the course window until the course has finished loading.
Aktuální uživatelé: Koňas, Sebera, Vavrčík, Houška, Kamler, Balogh, Nikl
( kategorie: + Superpočítačové centrum - novinky + - )